terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2007

primeiro rock

Dizer qual foi a primeira música do rock é díficil mas o primeiro grande sucesso do rock foi a música Shake, Rattle and Roll de Bill Haley lançada em 1954

Shake Rattle And RollBill Haley & His CometsGet out from that kitchenand rattle those pots and pans,Get out from that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans.Well, roll my breakfast,'cause I'm a hungry man.I said Shake rattle and roll,I said Shake rattle and roll,I said Shake rattle and roll,I said Shake rattle and roll;You never do nothin'to save your doggone soul.Wearin' those dresses,your hair done up so rightWearin' those dresses,your hair done up so right;You look so warm,but your heart is cold as ice.I said Shake rattle and roll ........I'm like a one-eyed cat,peepin' in a sea-food store,I'm like a one-eyed cat,peepin' in a sea-food store;I can look at you,till you don't love me no moreI believe you're doin' me wrongand now I know,I believe you're doin' me wrongand now I know;The more I work,the faster my money goes.I said Shake rattle and roll .......
Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...